things to say if someone asks why you are so quiet
- "i don’t have much to say"
- (shrug with a smile)
- "i like listening"
- (with clenched teeth) “there are wasps in my mouth”
or my favorites:
- "plotting to overthrow the stock market/government"
- "planning a murder. please stop interrupting."
- "i think a dog just barfed on my shoe" (note: best used in restaurants)
- "waffles are quiet too, but no one questions THEIR sexuality."
I just want someone who will kiss me when I’m mad and lets me cry in front of them and buys me pizza and watches scary movies with me and holds my hand real tight even if it’s sweaty and thinks I’m beautiful no matter what I look like and lets me steal their sweaters so I can sleep with their smell on my skin and who laughs at the same things I do and just never lets me go, no matter how hard I try to push them away.